The Perfect Dry Lux Drying Machine is suitable for any type of hearing aids. It uses a forced air fan system to remove moisture from the hearing aids and a UV-C light to eliminate bacteria and reduce the risk of infection. The UV-C lights circular design means it can reach all areas of the hearing aid surface.
The drying process uses a pulsed air-drying system making the drying process quicker and maintaining a maximum temperature of 37⁰ C, preventing damage to the hearing aids. The complete drying and cleaning cycle will take only 30/45 minutes and the machine will automatically turn off when the cycle is finished.
We highly recommend this product for ALL hearing Aids.
Using the PerfectDry Lux:
To operate the drying machine, connect it to the mains supply or use the USB charger. The drying machine will show a constant blue light to indicate the device is in standby mode.
Wipe the hearing aids with a recommended wipe to remove any impurities. Open the battery compartments, (the batteries can remain in the hearing aid whilst in the drying machine) close the lid on the drying machine and press the button – on the front a blue flashing light will now appear to show the device is in use.
The Drying machine will automatically turn off when the process has finished, and the indicator light will turn off. It is recommended that the Drying machine is used daily to maintain optimum hearing aid quality.
The rays destroy 99% of viruses and bacteria, which dramatically reduces itchiness and infections of the ear canal.
- Stylish white wipe clean case
- Easy one touch button
- Blue indicator lights
- Automatic switch off after a 30/45 minute cycle
- 360⁰ UV-C fan pulsed hot air de-humidification
- Mains plug or USB operated
- Magnetic lid fastener
- Soft rubber feet
PerfectDry LUX Hearing Aid Dryer Specifications
- Electronic dehumidifier designed to remove moisture from all type of hearing aids
- 360° UV-C lamp – destroys 99% of microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, germs)
- UV-C lamp runs during the first 5 minutes of the drying cycle
- Forced-air fan drying system
- 30 minute drying cycle (standard)
- Regulated temperature that does not exceed 104°F-113°F
- Low energy consumption
- Compact case and design
- 3 year warranty
- External Dimensions (mm): 92 X 48 X 75
- Internal Dimensions (mm): 70 X 21 X 51
- Weight: 160 grams (5.64 oz,)
- Input: 100-247V, 50-60Hz
This Product Includes :
- 1 x PerfectDry Lux Drying Machine
- 1 x USB Charger Cable
- 1 x Mains Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual (English)
- 1 x User Manual (Bangla)
For more information of the Phonak PerfectDry LUX Hearing Aid Dryer, please call +8801755574799, or E-mail at [email protected]